Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dog Toy Bin Help Me! My Dog Is A Chewer That Is 1 1/2 Yrs Old?

Help Me! My Dog is a Chewer that is 1 1/2 yrs old? - dog toy bin

I have a 1 1 / 2 years old Pom, which we love. We adopted a few months ago and had no real problem. It was tame quickly and easily, but in recent weeks, has developed the ability to chew. We have made since they came from a variety of different and chew toys for them. It does not really have a lot of attention to toys, it's as if the bones. In recent weeks, but it is chewing on the lookout for one of the children's toys and then. No matter where the toys. Some were on the shelves, toy boxes, children, (although this is not the floor where they belong, lol), chairs for children, and even a small card table. It begins to be expensive and the children begin to destroy the evil against his dog b / c toy. I want to be able to have a harmonious home. We give our little lady, much love, attention, exercise, and as I said, she has her own toys, which are kept in a basket on the floor. I think she has learned that his affairs are in the car b / c I'm going to the basket and the search for a boneIn particular, sometimes. Toys (a stuffed animal to be killed by this kind of work I can understand), like Hannah, HS Musical, Barbie is chewed for PC, CD cases and CD / DVD Marker, Pokemon, processor, hard plastic, lip balm, books and headphones, earphones. So you get the picture. I bought the spray bitter, but what I spray It has a taste for all types of toys. Thansk for help, to try to understand this problem and find a solution. Oh one more thing, you will find something to chew, not yours, give it a real short refocus and not to his own toys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment