Thursday, February 18, 2010

Canker Sore Ulcer Not Herpes Canker Sore Or Something More ?

Canker sore or something more ? - canker sore ulcer not herpes

If you herpes sores, but I never had a blister on the lip, mouth ulcers, however, it is possible that the cold sores in the mouth and mouth ulcers? I have so much suffering and pain Cold painful images in the images of the mouth and the two are equal, so I will not cause sores, ulcers in the mouth by a virus, get it? (I hope not too confusing to understand). I have read that herpes is worse than cancer, wounds, ulcers, and often with the same places, but I did and spread in different sizes and when I come home, not back to back. I am so confused and do not want to continue if the cancer confused sore ulcer caused by virus. How can I make a difference? Is this an outbreak of herpes and not a cancer hurt? If no answer hard. The emphasis on this enough. I do not want to spend with my girlfriend, if it is an epidemic. Help Please.Answer only if your sure that your answer please. Im very confused. Thanks

1 comments:

Debbie H said...

I think that only a doctor will have to answer that for you. It could be a sign of something more serious. To go to your own peace, the doctor soon.

Post a Comment