Thursday, February 11, 2010

Radeon 9000 Family I Am So Confused On What The Difference In A Driver And A Graphics Card Is.

I am so confused on what the difference in a driver and a graphics card is. - radeon 9000 family

Whenever I play Heroes 5, when it comes to game farm and said it was a mistake. Of course, it is my graphics card (or my driver? !!!!!!!!!!)' M so confused I was a driver for the repair, perhaps, or I buy a card! I do not know what to do. You need a family of families 3/4/FX/6 NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon 8500/9000/X. Where can I buy or download these things. What are they? How do I know what my type of bus on my motherboard? What's Watt?

2 comments:

zebra105... said...

Well .... things could be numerous. The motherboard, sound card, video card.

First things first. You now have a map from one species to your PC. If the device .... and other chips. True ... can eliminate most laptops ... not as a rule.

Provided for Windows (you have to understand Windows XP or Vista), as this map you will find the software needed .... Drivers call ... Pilots usually from the website of people that are downloaded from the video card. They have some that are normal ... such as ATI and Nvidia have drivers that work with several of their cards.

If you do not know what kind of card you are ..... can not download the correct driver! To find out which card you have ... PCMark downloading ... is wiI want you all sorts of things on your card!

http://futuremark.com/download/pcmark05/
But take the free version ..

If your card is an ATI Rage 128 or GeForce2 GTX .... then you need to upgrade to a new card to play your game .... the card is not sufficient to record the 3D process ...

Now ... Assuming that it is the fault of the graphics card. Some games are pushed through the door to fast and to have errors. They deal with these errors in the patch ... Have you checked whether the patch from his game?

Tommy said...

The graphics card is a hardware component and the controller is a software that translated the interface into the machine language understood by ur pc convert

Post a Comment