Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Tell When You Are Having A Gall Bladder Attack How Do You Know When To Have Surgery For A Bad Gall Bladder? No Matter What Goes In The Top Comes Out Bottom?

How do you know when to have surgery for a bad gall bladder? no matter what goes in the top comes out bottom? - how to tell when you are having a gall bladder attack

I went to the emergency room for severe chest pain, which lasted 6 hours and after examination said Docter, it was my gallbladder. But what I told him it was my gallbladder was pressed directly into the stomach on the right side under the ribs. So almost everything that I like a few hours or days there at the other end with a sharp pain in my stomach and it almost daily. It seems that if I eat a little something here and there and a meal from time to time, it hurts much less and the movements of the intestine. I know this is not healthy, but it's better than the pain the whole time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment