Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Preparation H Fissure What Can I Use To Help Relieve Itching And Irritation Of Hemorrhoids?

What can I use to help relieve itching and irritation of hemorrhoids? - preparation h fissure

I just started with Preparation H, but my itch is always terrible and makes me to sleep. I went to the hospital on Friday and the doctor told me I had an anal fissure and hemorrhoids, so I need something that will rid the pain of my hemorrhoids itch, I know it sounds gross, but I really need help if someone in this position, please contact a comment

4 comments:

Fgd said...

http://www.burnfati.blogspot.com/
Hello
I think this site will help many
Good Luck

Sierra said...

Witch Hazel. Of course, reducing hemorrhoids, and dry basically. relieves pain because it is also a natural aneseptic.

Barn said...

Quick and easy way to treat hemorrhoids.

foxytail... said...

Benadryl works Ginn ... or can be, but abdominoplasty.

Post a Comment