Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bra Airlines Exchange Student....going Home? Guitar/clothing/airport...amer… Airlines...please Help..worried Thnx:)?

Exchange student....going home? guitar/clothing/airport...amer… airlines...please help..worried thnx:)? - bra airlines

I am an exchange student and I'm going home soon and I pack up ... I bring my guitar as hand luggage ... but is about 2 inches larger than the extension of the term .. is to get them or throw them away?: S More ... I will try everything to me ... and I have an idea for more than 2 folders with 2 coats used, maybe 2 connectors, 2 sweaters, a jacket, belt, scarf and possibly a hat ... Is this allowed? Thanks
XAO:)

5 comments:

Katherin... said...

As for clothing in layers, I think he would use the question as to why you have a lot to do. You can pack all items in checked baggage. I want to say about the guitar that you first check with your airline to see what they organize. Can I change the TSA website http://www.tsa.gov/ complete list of what can and not something that could lead to the plane with him.

Bon voyage!

Anonymous said...

An exchange student from kindergarten?

Anonymous said...

An exchange student from kindergarten?

kyls said...

I am early for the airport where they do not accept the guitar, then you can pay more, in reserve as luggage. As for his team - there are many people freakily he dressed so easy to mix it with them. I can not say that they are not properly dressed for the flight, if you are right. At least everyone in the airport will know what we do:)

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen a bag? Mail guitar at home. Are you a student?

Post a Comment