Monday, January 25, 2010

I Look For A Girlfriend In China I Need A AFFIDAVIT OF SINGLE STATUS To Marry My Girlfriend In China. Where And How Do I Get One. ?

I need a AFFIDAVIT OF SINGLE STATUS To marry My girlfriend in china. Where and How do I get one. ? - i look for a girlfriend in china

I am looking for someone to me with some information about how I help my friend get married in China. I live in the United States. Where and how do I get the certificate of celibacy, that someone could help me please. How long does it take to get a Think

1 comments:

Tricie68 said...

You need to enter, simply stating their name, age, address, etc. .. and that you are unique. I would also indicate whether divorced or never married.

Then take it, and the testimony of a notary (most banks have a notary) at the service, and he / she must certify and sign the certificate.

Post a Comment