Thursday, November 12, 2009

21 Tv Dvd Collinwood Turned On Its Ear!!!! Does Lg TV Has Any Problems I Am Planning To Buy LG Flatron 1200 TV & DVD Lg DN 192H (it Has DivX, Xvid ,USB)

Does lg TV has any problems i am planning to buy LG Flatron 1200 TV & DVD lg DN 192H (it has DivX, Xvid ,USB) - 21 tv dvd collinwood turned on its ear!!!!

I'm looking for good television (the size is 21 inches) with a woofer and a good sound and picture clarity Rs 12,000 (I will stay with Visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh)
A DVD player with USB and have the Xvid and DivX help
(LG DN 192H has this capability) comments on the DVD player and LD no problem
How can these Rs 4500 available
Or if I go to another brand by brand and model number
I have no particular interest in this brand
(I think Sony, but my budget is not sufficient for Sony woofer and clarity of sound and 1200 watts RMS)
I want the best product quality adjusted

0 comments:

Post a Comment