Saturday, November 7, 2009

Camcorder Spare Battery Wrong Battery....dont Buy It Whats The Best Digital Camcorder For Me?

Whats the best Digital Camcorder for me? - camcorder spare battery wrong battery....dont buy it

I want a digital camera, which is around (preferably under 200th) $
Would not use AA batteries, but something with a lithium-ion removable disk or something (pleasure is important, because Id like to make Save Me)
Anyone who registers a good sound, I hate it when they choose Noice small as a gesture to the camera or zoom and makes it so strong that nothing else can hear.
And I hope that the SD cards used instead of a built-in memory, but it is not that important to me than other things on the list.
I just want a camera to use real fun, nothing professional, but I am a little demanding and I do not want to hear shit and hard to see the videos: P
Thank you for any help!

2 comments:

Sam said...

I recommend Sanyo VPC-CG10 Camcorder HD w/5x Optical Zoom (Black)

Sam said...

I recommend Sanyo VPC-CG10 Camcorder HD w/5x Optical Zoom (Black)

Post a Comment