Saturday, November 7, 2009

Asian Girl Torture Sexually Teasing Bisexual Roomie.... Am I Cruel?

Sexually Teasing bisexual roomie.... Am i cruel? - asian girl torture

I am a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, sensuous lips, shapely legs and a nice round BOOTAY! hahaha! I'm basically right, but not deny that I love the attention of the children.
My roommate is a very beautiful, tall, blond, who confessed that she is BI, and I tease sex!

She admits that she is completely obsessed with my skin, "Asian sweet and I see the desperate look in his eyes when he intentionally dress parade in tiny rooms, which barely covers her ass.

She has some foot fetish was, and I also enjoy nail lacquer and my sexy PEDS stay at the table for his OGLE, if it comes out.
Or like driving a car, I will move my bare feet on the board and the toes so it is difficult to keep your eyes on the road! hahaha! lol!
I let him lead me massages, but she has no right to kiss my feet!

Probably the boldest I have done is that I got drunk and BAREBack in the eye and screamed: "How Bad U want my beautiful white Asian girl kiss @ ss? LOL!
She thinks that my booty "a miracle of creation" and I like to use it for it to be torture!

I confess that I was in my slave and him cuz I drool absolute power over them. I love your slavish worship and how they crawl without hope and without doing anything for a chance to kiss my naked body, but denied the pleasure.
Sometimes she calls me "torment them, but the problem is that I love when she calls!

Am I cruel or is it pathetic?

3 comments:

da shadow said...

Bi-curious?

holly said...

You are cruel. It is like asking for rape.

I do not know if you're really in Asia. If you think you're a disgrace to Asians, because what you are doing is not even outside the Asian culture and values.

Or are you an Asian Americanized.

I ♥ sour gummy worms!!! said...

It is a bitch how about you f ** out of him and let his bee *****. **** Slutter You are pathetic, as you point out.

Post a Comment