Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Arthritis Treatment More Condition_symptoms How Much Is The Cost Of Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment In USA?

How much is the cost of rheumatoid arthritis treatment in USA? - arthritis treatment more condition_symptoms

Hello boys
Hello boys
I am new to the United States. My wife has rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and taking prescribed medication, as we in our country.
1. My first question is, what the costs for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in the U.S.? I am referring to the estimated monthly cost ..

2. specific coverage and what I have to find them if I need to purchase an insurance policy (taking into account the fact that RA is a chronic disease medication without interruption for several years)
Help us, please!

1 comments:

gillianp... said...

Much will depend on what drug and when they replace it. The new biological treatments, there may be 20K per year!

Post a Comment