Saturday, November 7, 2009

About Diabetes More Condition_symptoms I Need To Know More About Genetial Diabetes Type 4 And How Contagious Is It To My Partner? Howd I Even Get It?

I need to know more about genetial diabetes type 4 and how contagious is it to my partner? Howd i even get it? - about diabetes more condition_symptoms

I have been happily married for 4 hours and havent slept with anyone other than a month, I went to a strip club and pay for additional things that I've been like that? If you would like to thank please help

2 comments:

Britsky said...

Diabetes is a disease that is caused by problems with insulin in the body. It is an STD diabetes, could not have awarded. I think you should know exactly what you are before you can imagine how much you have.

kasd22 said...

I think you misunderstand when it comes to their condition. any condition known Type4 diabetes genetial. may mean genetic diabetes (including Type 1 diabetes) [but this is an exaggeration, but also Type 1 diabetes can be hereditary never mentioned] or can be referred to as genital herpes. Anyway, there is no Type 4 diabetes, genital herpes, or type 4 I'm not sure where you point 4 However, diabetes is not contagious and you can not infect your partner. Genital herpes is highly contagious. There is a relationship between a person who has genital herpes (herpes virus has mainly 8) a greater chance of developing type 2 diabetes. Regardless, there is an association with diabetes or genital herpes. That said, I recommend you restore the state that you have. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment